Content Marketing Executive
My client are looking to bring a motivated, high performing content marketer into their team to continue our commercial development and communicate with our target audience in an engaging and creative way.
You will be working with the commercial team in building and delivering the brand and the opportunity to develop marketing strategy. You will be tasked with supporting the marketing function by creating content across multi-channel campaigns for the UK marketing strategy and international marketing plans.
- Support the delivery of the marketing strategy
- Create compelling content to bring stories to life
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Support with upkeep of UK/International brand websites.
- Draft clear and detailed design briefs for artwork or other media production
- Support with execution of marketing campaigns and website or social media updates
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Skills and Experience
- A proactive creative individual, that will be able to develop and implement a marketing strategy.
- A desire to work in an innovative business
- Outstanding communication skills to build effective relationships with key and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in design and marketing responsibilities.
- Strong commercial acumen, with an entrepreneurial flair.
- Self-motivated individual that can work well independently, but also as part of a wider team.
- A driven, determined and ambitious individual that is looking to progress his/ her career with a growing organisation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and other creative platforms.