Data Analyst Lead - Human Resources
Up to £46,000 plus benefits.
We are working with an exceptional business who require an experienced Data Analyst to join them to completely take ownership of all people / HR metric - this is an amazing opportunity to put HR Analytics on the map there and prove how this can have a massive influence on business success and growth.
Within this role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build the people reporting capability through a series of data dashboards, aggregating data from a variety of sources and translating it into monthly reports providing meaningful business insights
- Create monthly and ad-hoc reporting packs highlighting trends, and progress against KPIs across the employee lifecycle (recruitment, L&D, talent and succession planning, levels of engagement, performance management, leaver analysis, absence & reconciliation of headcount data)
- Analyse and interpret employee data held across various data dashboards and sources
- Produce monthly reports highlighting key business insights with recommendations of interventions/actions to take based trends across the entire employee lifecycle
- Drive and deliver continuous improvements to our HR data reporting capability.
- Responsible for key people data audit requirements.
I would love to hear form you if you can demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- An experienced Data Analysis background, ideally from a HR environment
- A real passion for the interpretation and analysis of people data and using to influence and drive change
- A high level of attention to detail, spotting errors and advising on solutions
- Cross-functional awareness of HR practices and policy
- A track record producing monthly & ad-hoc reporting packs using Reporting Tools (Power BI or similar) and delivering insights
- Experience of working within a People function analysing reports & identifying trends
- An eye for detail and an ability for translating critical information into meaningful workforce insight and actions
- Strong knowledge and experience utilising Power BI (or equivalent), building dashboards analysing trends and making recommendations based on insights
- A strong knowledge and high level of confidence in the use of spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word