Are you an experienced HR professional looking to put your HR generalist knowledge to good use?
Culture is working with a Midlands based client who are looking for a HR Advisor to join the HR team on a 12-month FTC to cover Maternity Leave. The role is a hybrid working position and will cover all aspects of general HR including employee relations, absence management, recruitment and business change, if that sounds like you and your background, please continue to read the below and apply!
About the role:
- You'll assist with the recruitment process alongside the HR department.
- Oversee and conduct the on-boarding and induction of new staff into the office(s).
- Provide front-line HR advisory support in relation to employee relation matters, disciplinaries and grievances, in line with national HR policies and procedures.
- Assist with absence management across the business in line with the Absence Management Policy and supporting line managers with return-to-work discussions and plans.
- Providing support to the development and delivery of people plans and change management.
- Contribute to business wide HR policies, processes, and initiatives.
- Supporting and managing on specific projects to assist the wider HR Team
- Assist with initiatives to develop the client's people and culture to meet the demands of a fast paced ever changing business environment.
- Ideally, you'll be CIPD qualified or studying towards qualification
- Previous experience within a HR Advisory role
- Knowledge of I-Trent would be desirable.
- Professional, self-confident, and calm approach
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
For more information apply for the role.