2 weeks ago
Cannock 30K - 35K Permanent
Job Reference: JW361_1634045178
Digital Optimisation Lead - £30-£35,000 doe - Remote / flexible working
Culture recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with the brilliant brand as the business continues to expand.
About Me And My Golf
Me And My Golf is one of the biggest brands in golf - a global leader in online golf tuition, with tens of thousands of members around the world using our innovative online coaching platform.
With 800,000 YouTube subscribers and almost 1 million social media followers, world-famous PGA coaches Piers Ward and Andy Proudman are on a mission to make golf more accessible for all, and to help golfers play more confident - and more enjoyable - golf.
Me And My Golf is an amazing place to work if you're a keen sports or golf fan who wants to help us build a world-class team capable of delighting golfers around the world.
We're looking for a UX and CRO specialist to lead change in the business by helping us create an amazing customer journey across our digital products.
Working with the product and marketing teams, our optimisation lead will be needed to co-ordinate and optimise the experience of our website, our coaching platform and our app.
A new role in the business, they will have the freedom to put in place their own systems and ways of working to gather the insights they need to continually improve our products and delight our members.
● Developing and maintaining a multi-channel optimisation plan
● Defining project KPIs
● Reporting and data analysis
● Prioritising projects in order of value
● AB/MVT testing
● Identifying UX pain points for customers and visitors
● Co-ordinating and implementing solutions alongside our design and development team
● Marketing campaign support
What we're looking for
● 3+ years experience in a web/e-commerce/subscription service role
● In-depth understanding of website and e-commerce best practices
● Experience of leading UX/CRO best practices within a business
● Experience co-ordinating changes in a digital environment
● An analytical mindset with a focus on critical thinking and problem solving
● Excellent planning skills
● Excellent communication skills
● A passion for sport
● A passion for great customer experience
● Remote or hybrid working
● Pension contribution and bonus scheme
● VitalityHealth membership
● Generous holiday allowance
● Regular team building days
● Regular opportunities to work off-site in a golf-related setting