Product Manager - Based Slough (2/3 days p/week flex) £50,000 - £60,000 doe
The Product Manager is responsible for both current product management and product development. They will also act as the primary point of contact for all product line related issues - working with tech support, service and quality as necessary. A key part of this role is to lead the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Understand the product with regards to customers, competitors, market dynamics and outlook.
- Become a subject matter expert in the relevant market and applications of the product portfolio.
- Work with Sales and marketing to identify market opportunities and customer requirements.
- Discover and qualify opportunities for profitable new product opportunities.
- Lead project teams to develop and execute the NPD process.
- Proactive lifecycle analysis and portfolio management of current product lines.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Product Manager who has experience in the full product lifecycle.
- Experience of the plumbing industry would be a bonus.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen.
- Self motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects ensuring they are all delivered on schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in Business, Marketing or Engineering)