Marketing and Communications Assistant - Consultancy/Professional Services experience is essential.
The Marketing & Communication Assistant will be joining at an incredibly exciting and challenging time, as they look to grow the businesses market presence, providing a real opportunity to build a career. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing junior with excellent copy, design, and social skills to be part of an industry-leading organisation.
- Creation of marketing copy for both online and offline resources, including social media, blogs, news stories, brochures, and websites.
- Aid in the creation of digital and print designs via Adobe suite and Canva.
- Create, publish and monitor social posts and activity, identifying areas for further engagement and interaction.
- Support internal communications with the creation of newsletters, emails, and announcements.
- Help to coordinate both internal and external events, providing copy, design, and administrative support.
- Provide marketing support to stakeholders at all levels, including the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Help to source and produce promotional items for the business.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis.
- Provide administrative support where required.
- Support marketing campaigns, and contribute to the wider marketing strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in producing written copy for a variety of online and print formats, with good editing/proofreading skills.
- Ability to create, publish and monitor social media content.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Experience in helping to coordinate both internal and external events.
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic is a must!
- Have an eye for detail and a flair for creativity.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to interact with personnel at all levels.
- A willingness to learn and on-board new skills and knowledge.
- 'Team' mentality. Working for the greater good, and supporting colleagues where possible.
- Organised, driven, and prepared to deliver against deadlines.
- Level headed, working calmly and diligently under pressure.