SEO & PPC Manager
upto £50k + car allowance
Define and lead both PPC and SEO strategy to support the businesses multi-channel customer acquisition and retention strategy. To create PPC and SEO marketing campaigns and programmes to drive customer acquisition in support of ecommerce, telesales, field sales, broker and other channels as defined in the business strategy. To manage in-house define and execute campaigns and continuous improvement programmes.
- Manage both paid and organic search strategy,
- Managing the performance of the search media investment
- Create campaigns in line with overall marketing strategy, to drive customer acquisition across all channels.
- Collaborate with other digital/offline marketing teams and other stakeholders to ensure search marketing plans respond to customer need and provide clear customer call to action, irrespective of marketing source
- Monitor and measure all aspects of PPC and SEO performance with a programme for continuous improvement ensuring campaigns are co-ordinated.
- Continually monitor market trends, competitor performance to identify new customer insight and analytics opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Defining and managing both PPC and SEO campaigns and agencies
- Demonstrable SEO/PPC domain subject matter expertise,
- Demonstrable 'hands-on' client side experience
- Using customer segmentation/personas to define target customer groups for campaign execution
- Budget management,
- Comprehensive agency and partner management,
- Customer and marketing data reporting and analytics;
- Marketing attribution technologies and methods;
- B2B marketing (SME/Corporate)
- Stakeholder engagement and buy-in
- Business case development and execution