3 weeks ago
Home based 23K - 30K Permanent
Job Reference: NM151_1633445537
Regional Trainer - Operations / Customer Services
South / Home / Regional Travel
Up to £28k DOE
We are looking for a passionate, organised, and experienced trainer to join our rapidly expanding client.
As a Trainer within the Operations Team you will be responsible for evaluating training needs and creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides.
You will be a confident and experienced trainer who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources required to deliver successful training courses. You will have worked in a pure Training role.
- Previous experience and a passion for the training and development of others in a highly customer focused sector
- Proven track record of meeting training objectives
- Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Successful track record of writing and delivering a wide range of training, including technical, system and soft skills
- Experience of coaching & developing others
- Experience in the design of training courses, materials and workbooks
- Development of structured and effective evaluation of group training
- Experience delivering remote and in person training
- Experience of working with an E-learning system is a benefit but not essential
Our client has been going through an amazing period of growth and is set to continue on this journey - you will be joining an exciting business that will offer long term career progression.