c£28k plus amazing career development
This is an exciting and fast paced internal Recruitment role that will see you both dealing with high volume recruitment, but at times working on more project roles like employee engagement and employer brand / EVP activities.
As part of the wider People Team you will also be responsible for ensuring a great candidate experience for successful and unsuccessful candidates alike and will work closely with the HR admin team in ensuring a smooth and successful onboarding experience for any new starters.
- Source suitable candidates for roles that are delegated each day through a variety of methods including CV searching, referrals, job board
- Advertising, company website applications, company database, networking and social media
- Conduct in-depth telephone screenings to evaluate candidate competency, motivation and personality fit for each vacancy
- Liaise with recruiting managers and candidates by email/telephone
- Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information to produce reports for management on recruitment timelines & quality
We want to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working to high volume recruitment as well as proactively sourcing candidates.
- Experience of working end to end recruitment process
- Passion for providing an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience
- Be a focused recruitment professional, with experience of working to tight deadlines
- Agency experience extremely desirable