Job Title: Finance Administrator
Basic Salary: £20,903 - £27,041 per annum
A prestigious and forward thinking education organisation is recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join their accounts team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone with good all around accounts experience to join a thriving company and lovely team.
The main focus of this position is to support the finance resource of the academy with particular responsibility for certain finance and related administration functions.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- To follow academy policies and procedures at all times, ensuring the security of personal information, monies and assets
- Responsible for financial matters such as ordering goods, maintaining purchase order records, processing of invoices, credit notes, supplier statements, administer the petty cash system and producing monthly bank reconciliations
- Researching and resourcing the transportation for education visits
- To work in liaison with the Bursar to ensure the principles of Best Value are applied in the provision of goods and services
- The logging of ICT Equipment and updating of Fixed Assets
- Produce the Finance Department Calendar and Minute the monthly Finance meeting
- To manage the Academy Archives and Records Management
- Have responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people he/she is responsible for or comes into contact with
- High levels of integrity and ethics
- Customer focused
- Fantastic attention to detail and flexible on taking on new tasks
- Competent with Microsoft office
- Willing to learn tasks outside of the "Finance Admin" box e.g., Facilities management, H & S etc
- Ability to work with both adults and children in a professional manner but still with character
- Ability to communicate with senior management, teaching, non teaching staff and students
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider candidates from similar backgrounds who have the required technical experience such as Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, AAT, Association of Accounting Technicians, Office Manager.