The main focus of this position is Customer Service. To deal with investigation and resolution of administration complaints across the company's books of business. Analyse complaints to identify key root cause and complaint reduction opportunities. Assist the business in implementing process improvements to minimise future complaints.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Use proven customer service skills to resolve administration and service complaints in a manner that is consistent with best practice, whilst supporting TCF and adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Convey decisions to clients both verbally and in writing, promoting clear communication with customers to assist with swift and satisfactory case resolution.
- Liaise and build relationships with our internal and external customers, whilst being an advocate for Service Resolution at all times.
- Provide an assessment of the implications to companies following investigation of the complaint; and suggest corrective action as appropriate.
- Identify areas for improvement within company's current processes and procedures during the course of an investigation and implement any appropriate remedial action to ensure that we learn from our mistakes.
- Recommend and authorise redress (refund of premiums, interest, ex-gratia payments and other disbursements to complainants), within agreed authorisation limits.
- Previous experience in customer service, especially dealing with customer complaints or investigations is essential (Only apply if you have this experience)
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to adapt to different customer profiles and internal audience.
- Able to multi-task and switch priorities to suit changing business needs.
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider candidates from similar backgrounds who have the required technical experience such as Complaints Analyst, Complaints Handler, Complaints Investigator, Grievances Analyst, Grievances Handler, Grievances Investigator, Customer Service, Customer Care Assistant, Customer Advisor, Customer Experience, Customer Support, Customer Success, Customer Operations.