My client are a Midlands based manufacturer of consumer goods, looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team. This role will work closely with multiple teams, including Marketing, as a trusted partner and advisor and will be responsible for reporting, analysis, generating actionable insights and highlighting opportunities for growth.
- Analyse internal and external sales information to provide market insight and recommendations for growth
- Use insight and develop industry knowledge, spotting trends and gaps and forming recommendations
- Clearly communicate conclusions, analysis and insights from sales data to key internal stakeholders
- Report on Sales Performance to the board of Directors on a monthly basis
- Become highly competent in spotting trends and reporting on customers, product category, price point and more.
- Educate the business to make effective and efficient use of all available sources and data
- Data literate, using data to convert information into actionable insights
- Strong Excel and Office skills, and experience with a CRM and Business Intelligence Tools such as Qliksense or Power BI
- Strong communication skills at all levels within an organisation, ensuring data is presented in a way people understand