My client are a leading consumer goods manufacturer, looking for a Specification Marketing Specialist to join their growing marketing team.
The Specification Marketing Specialist is responsible for delivering annual Marketing plans to drive sales and brand awareness. Responsible for delivering the full marketing mix within the channel.
Working with the wider Marketing team and relevant group colleagues to deliver what is needed to support the UK Marketing strategy, and to maintain brand consistency and ToV.
You will support with industry knowledge and regulations to understand impact to the business, influencing relevant stakeholders both internally and externally where necessary.
- Supporting the wider Marketing team to deliver Specification marketing plan incorporating global NPI launches, Global initiatives and country specific requirements to deliver specification sales and brand objectives
- Develop and deliver global Marketing Campaigns & initiatives as relevant to the channel/country - implementing, driving the success and reporting progress and activity
- Provide support to the specification sales teams to meet company targets through country and customer campaigns, promotions, initiatives
- Understand and be aware of market and customer legislation
- Planning, management and execution of local events including speaking and presenting opportunities and collaborative forums/initiatives with industry partners
- Understand the influencer chains
- Degree level education in relevant field or holding professional marketing qualification CIM / IDM preferred
- 3+ years experience in a Marketing role
- Previous Marketing experience in related or parallel industry