My client are a Midlands based manufacturer of consumer goods, looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join their team.
This role is responsible for creating a coordinated marketing programme incorporating product launch activity, promotions, POS collateral, and end customer marketing activity. The Channel Marketing Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders to create bespoke activity plans to maximise sales.
The role will be responsible for:
- Design and execution of the channel marketing strategy and annual / quarterly marketing plans to support delivery of revenue targets
- Collaborating with internal teams to define proposition for channel and create bespoke marketing programmes for key customers
- Evaluation of the success of the overall marketing plan and individual activities with consideration to achievement of sales targets / product mix / vitality and ROI
- Input into product roadmap and launch planning, identifying requirements (product gaps, features and benefits), reviewing competitive position and proposing channel specific activity to maximise uptake
- Utilising market data and trends, and monitoring competitor activity to inform and adjust marketing plans as appropriate
- 5 years + experience in a senior marketing role
- Commercially astute - able to think independently and apply business objectives when considering solutions
- Strategic thinker with demonstrable experience of delivering customer/channel marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable with building relationships with customers and internal colleagues at all levels.