2 weeks ago
25K - 30K
Job Reference: MH153_1630060725
My client are a rapidly expanding SAAS business based in Cambridge, looking for a talented Content Specialist to join their team. This role focused around delivering high-quality, targeted content to drive traffic and generate leads.
- You will work with the marketing manager to create and publish high quality, engaging and original written marketing materials, including blog posts, white papers, company news stories and customer case studies, etc.
- You will prepare new content for publication, and keep it updated as products and services evolve and change
- You will draft and schedule regular social media updates to engage with audiences across Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- You will design, write and send out monthly newsletters, using experimentation and segmentation techniques to increase engagement.
And much more...
- Prior experience in a marketing team, ideally at a company selling technical products.
- An interest in technology, and hands-on experience of at least one of the following: creative or technical writing, blogging, content marketing or social media marketing.
- Great writing and communication skills.
- A good knowledge of video creation and editing - with some experience of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
Ideal Technical Experience
- HTML/CSS and WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO concept and tools
- Experience with analytics tools - Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics, etc.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.