3 weeks ago
Head of Marketing & Communications
Stoke on Trent
60K - 70K
Job Reference: LS303_1629472635
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to lead the development and execution of marketing and communication plans for all of the business's activities. You will lead a small team to create impactful, responsive and engaging market campaigns which support business goals and values as a responsible mutual business.
- To develop and deliver the annual marketing and communication plan to support achievement of the Corporate Plan objectives.
- Work closely with the Products, Intermediary, Direct Sales and Branch Management Teams to effectively market the companies proposition thereby facilitating delivery of business objectives.
- To be responsible for all aspects of marketing and communications including brand management, production of effective and compliant marketing content, campaign management and events.
- To be responsible for an effective and modern website platform taking ownership of design, content and look and feel.
- Manage, produce and plan the business's social media presence to enhance brand awareness and reach.
- To lead and develop the Marketing and Communications team.
- To develop PR and external communications with the aim of raising the brands profile in both the B2C and B2B space.
- Develop the approach to marketing campaigns to enhance the Brand footprint within the locality.
- To support the digital platform where required.
- To establish, develop and review appropriate performance metrics to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of the Marketing and Communications function.
- To manage the Marketing and Communications budget effectively, ensuring it delivers value for money.
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level with relevant Marketing qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements to comply with the appropriate regulatory requirements for Marketing is essential.
- Have worked in a senior role in the marketing/communications department of a reputable financial services organisation ideally
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Proven demonstrable record of delivering B2C and B2B communications
- Prior experience within digital marketing and public relations is required.
- Track record of innovation and thinking outside of the box.
- Exemplary communication skills which can be evidenced.
- Engaging leader of people with proven ability to stimulate and motivate your own team and others.
- Ability to plan workloads and resources.
- Ability to prioritise opportunities, challenges and tasks to achieve successful outcomes.
- Attention to detail.
- First-class stakeholder management with confidence and credibility to deal with all levels of colleagues across the Society.
- Proficient in Office365 suite of products.
- Experience in the use of Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Meltwater and Business Manager is desirable.