**12 MONTH FTC**
Digital Marketing Executive
The Marketing Team works in partnership with the business to deliver the growth objectives of the firm.
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the delivery of agreed activity as part of the marketing communication planning process - ensuring our online content is engaging, accurate, effective and aligned to the brand. The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Senior Marketing Communication Executives to execute detailed strategic plans in order to meet the objectives of the team and the wider business.
About the role:
- Delivery of website content through CMS system
- Delivery of content for campaign work across a variety of social channels
- Delivery of events focused digital content
- Delivery of email marketing campaigns across all campaign work
- Delivery of internally focused digital communication
- Delivery of video and animation content (with Digital Designer)
- Digital advertising delivery (including sponsorship and retargeting campaigns)
- SEO campaign delivery
- Proof reading and quality control checking across all digital communication activity
- Analytical reporting of communication activity
- Ensure that editorial guidelines such as tone of voice for all copy is closely
- Liaising with our PR team to ensure any marketing activities of a suitable nature to justify a press release are
- Liaising with our events team to ensure any marketing activities of a suitable nature for the specific event
- Pro-actively help to grow our e-mail database through maximising opt-in opportunities and other methods that generate data
- Ensure delivery of marketing campaigns are timely, effective and on brand
Who we're looking for:
- A university degree with a concentration in Marketing / Communications / English Language would be preferable. Chartered Institute of Marketing qualifications would be of considerable benefit. Grade C and above in GCSE Mathematics and English is considered beneficial.
- Experience in a marketing communications role preferably, or a role that requires considerable marketing writing and content creation.
- Keen analytic mind and data driven - google analytics experience is key for this role
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, with a good eye for detail. Excellent writing and communication skills are necessary to be successful in this role. Applicants must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. Any working experience of social media and website CMS would be beneficial.
- Professional services experience is beneficial, pensions/insurance/investment experience is a real benefit but not mandatory.