This brand new role is for a highly skilled specialist Graphic Designer with extensive experience of working with bid teams in developing exceptional materials for tender submissions. This is a hands-on design role, leading the design strategy and process to produce compelling visual elements for winning tender submissions.
About the Role:
This role will be accountable for delivering exceptional design work for tenders and presentations. Responsibilities include:
- Leading the development of designing tenders and presentations in new and creative ways, whether this be digitally or through hard copy materials
- Creation of tender specific videos using the latest techniques and software packages; strong video editing skills is essential
- Motivate and engage others during the design process for exceptional results
- Communicate concept ideas effectively and tailor ideas to suit the various industries, sectors and areas of the businesses
- Create visuals that will deliver often complex messaging in an impactful way
- Confident in the ability to receive and provide constructive challenge to creative ideas
- Work within unmovable deadlines, at short notice and in a pressurised environment in order to provide creative solutions to the requests of the business
- Work across a range of software packages
- Take responsibility for print management and administration duties to ensure final product is delivered to the required specification
Who we're looking for
- Strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a creative agency in a senior design role, preferably as a team or creative delivery lead.
- Graphic Design Degree
- Digital design experience
- Be able to show strong portfolio of work (demonstrating typesetting and layout ability)
- Show high attention to detail with typography, colour and image
- Strong creative skills with design-led thinking
- Studious, active mind, willing to acquire knowledge
- Expert skill level with standard Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc. After Effects and motion graphics design experience would be beneficial.
- Advanced level skills Microsoft Office 365 applications and Prezi.
- The ability to create interactive and animated presentations is essential
- Confident, proficient and fast in the use of software. Share shortcuts and tricks with others.
- Have a strong commercial awareness
- Flexibility to adjust course when required
- Exceptional communication skills, first class attention to detail is essential
This role sits with a best in class Bids team and will link to all operations functions including a superb Marketing & Digital cluster. Great culture, great business.