South East (weybridge being the centre point)
This fast growing and commercially minded business has a strategic focus and team based environment, where its professionals are the brand.
The business is renowned for its progressive and collaborative culture, which stands it apart from many of its competitors. It is recognised for its innovative ways of working, and high quality working environment.
The business is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to help support its journey of growth and success.
The businesses reputation is reflected in its success and recent rapid growth. An environment that attracts energetic, commercially minded innovative professionals has resulted in excellent staff retention in a culture where all employees are valued.
You will have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator and influencer to help support fee earners across the business.
You will also play an integral role in supporting the existing marketing team, leading and delivering multiple strategic projects.
- Lead and deliver commercial activity across the business where the primary driver and focus is relationships.
- Lead and deliver and range of business projects to engage with external and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with and influence fee earners assisting them to deliver successful interactions with existing and prospective clients.
Skills and Experiences
- Leadership - The ability to be self-starting, take personal accountability for the business outcome, and proactively define, shape and deliver end results is essential to success.
- Communication - The ability to communicate verbally, written and visually with excellence in a way that resonates and is memorable, is essential, as we seek to sharpen and increase the impact of our brand.
- Collaboration and Influencing - We have a very strong team based culture, and the primary media vehicle to bring the brand to life is through fee earners as they interact with existing and prospective clients. Consequently, the ability to build trust, get the most out of others and influence people is key.
- Execution Excellence and Resilience - Having the passion, tenacity and personal discipline to overcome obstacles, follow through and sustain executional excellence day in day out, are key in our fast growing and rapidly evolving environment.
- Experience of professional services is highly preferred but not essential.
- A minimum 5 years' marketing experience is expected, but not essential in the case of individuals with exceptional results and growth potential.
What's on Offer
Superb salary and benefits negotiable based on your skills and experience.