3 weeks ago
London 45K - 50K Permanent
Job Reference: LP462_1633549597
Senior Strategic Account Executive
If you have a consultative approach, account management experience and are searching for a new role at an inclusive organisation in London, we want to hear from you! Culture Recruitment Group is looking for a Senior Strategic Account Executive to manage some of our client's most complex and highest value customers. This full-time Account Executive role offers an excellent salary of £45k-£50k and great benefits.
In this Senior Strategic Account Executive role, you will achieve progressive revenue and growth targets set by the business. You will also build and maintain the highest level of product knowledge across the entire company software product portfolio.
A typical day in the life of the Senior Account Executive will consist of:
● Identifying and building a network of new Strategic Accounts, achieving new business targets
● Retaining and growing the revenue base across the entire software portfolio within your set of Strategic Accounts
● Building and managing a network of complex and sophisticated commercial relationships
You will also build bespoke proposals and negotiate profitable commercial deals.
Requirements of this Strategic Account Executive role include:
● Significant experience in a B2B sales role
● Background of operating in and selling successfully at C-level
● Expertise in building and maintaining a network of sophisticated commercial relationships
If this Senior Strategic Account Executive job in London interests you, please apply today.
At Culture Recruitment Group, we're here to build genuine connections with our clients, candidates, and suppliers. It's about making a difference - to someone's career, to a business's bottom line, to a person's life. We care about the future of the candidates we place, the growth of the businesses we work with, and our team because our business wouldn't work without them. Culture recruitment will provide you with a
Wow! service across our core disciplines of Marketing, Sales, HR, Technology, Finance and Operations