2 weeks ago
London 65K - 70K Permanent
Job Reference: LP460_1633606014
Head of Channel Sales
Do you have a passion for software sales and experience with managing relationships with channel sales partners? Culture Recruitment Group is looking to hire a Head of Channel Sales for a well-known company in the education sector. This full-time role is based in London and offers a salary of £65,000 to £70,000 and fantastic benefits for the successful candidate.
Your primary sales responsibilities will include:
● Accurately forecasting opportunities with Accounts, Team and Product
● Managing update and maintaining the CRM
● Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and other critical success metrics
● Building and managing a pipeline of opportunities through the sales funnel
The flexible Head of Channel Sales will promote a positive attitude and culture towards change and encourage and guide innovative thinking and continuous improvement working with different stakeholder groups in the business. You will have keen business acumen and analytical thinking skills and address complex strategic issues and opportunities. Travel will be required, but some of your work can be done virtually.
Our client is also looking for the following:
● Evidence of extensive success within a software sales environment
● Change management skills
● Evidence of understanding and implementing differing sales methodologies and processes
If you think you'd be a great fit for this Head of Channel Sales job in London, apply today!
At Culture Recruitment Group, we're here to build genuine connections with our clients, candidates, and suppliers. It's about making a difference - to someone's career, to a business's bottom line, to a person's life. We care about the future of the candidates we place, the growth of the businesses we work with, and our team because our business wouldn't work without them. Culture recruitment will provide you with a Wow! service across our core disciplines of Marketing, Sales, HR, Technology, Finance and Operations.