My client is a leading business services company based in Birmingham. As part of their continued success and growth they are now looking to appoint the brand new role of Account Manager.
Sitting in the Client Services team who are the voice of the client within the business. This team help their clients to shine by identifying and shaping the clients' business, brand and personal needs into actionable briefs, ensuring they deliver against them on time, on budget and with excellence.
You'll be responsible for:
- Demonstrating awareness and accountability for revenue targets
- Managing client conversations, taking briefs, feedback and seeking clarity where required.
- Drafting engaging studio briefs for alignment with Design Directors
- Taking ownership for the approval and delivery of:
- Our work: project plans, cost proposals, contact and status reports, tracking live projects
- Our finances: accuracy of the sales tracker, invoicing completed work, tracking accruals, delivering month-end figures
- Identifying and managing the inputs needed to deliver the project on time
Working with Design and Resource Management to ensure we have the right talent on the project at the right time
Who we're looking for:
- 2-4 years' experience within a Brand or Design/Packaging agency, in Client Service
- Knowledge of brand management, strategic design process
- Growing presentation skills and confidence
A degree or equivalent, in Marketing, Brand Management, Advertising or related field
And you'll posess the following attributes:
- Strong service mindset, setting out to achieve the best result
- Project management and workflow management skills
- You won't settle for ambiguity, you want clarity
- You're organised, calm under pressure
- You have a solid understanding of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Keynote