We are working with a prestigious Law firm to assist with the recruitment of a Regional Sales Lead covering the East Midlands. The role will be great for a market-facing sales professional to introduce new clients and win work for the firm across the East Midlands
Duties of the Regional Sales Lead will be to:
- build relationships with new organisations and individuals across the East Midlands that generate new instructions
- utilise and grow intermediary/referrer network to develop strategic partnerships and reciprocal relationships
- maintain and develop sales pipeline including:
- research of target companies and contacts
- initiating contact and building relationships
The successful Regional Sales Lead will have:
- proven ability to collaborate and integrate sale activity as part of a wider client engagement strategy
- a strong track record of introducing new work to meet and exceed sales targets including ownership and delivery of prospect engagement activity in the East Midlands
- be an effective networker able to build good relationships with prospects to gain insight into their business objectives, motivators and needs
- desire to understand the legal environment and firm's service offering
- extensive background in work winning roles in banking, FS, technology, accountancy or other professional services
This organisation embrace agile working and offer a blended approach to where and how they work.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates with background such as Territory Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Account Managers, Sales Managers, Business Development Leads, Regional Sales Managers.
If you would like to apply for the position please follow the link below.