Business Development Manager (Building Materials) - Salary circa £35k plus competitive commission
Ideal location for this role is to be based along the M62 Corridor.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To ensure set targets are achieved with regard to: Sales, Profitability & Margin
- Generate, qualify and develop new business prospects/leads
- Close new business opportunities
- Develop and implement successful divisional business plans to achieve the maximum exploitation of opportunities within the region, including the budgeting and forecasting
- Provide and communicate detailed customer requirements to the branch network and management teams
- Producing key management reports and key performance indicators
- To continually monitor competitor activity.
Who we're Looking for
- Proven success winning new business within building materials or the construction industry.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including, Excel, Word & PowerPoint and CRM systems.
- Commercial business awareness, with the ability to clearly identify potential profitable opportunities for the business.
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write, develop and implement successful business plans to ensure continued development of profitable growth
Salary range is circa £35,000 per year with fantastic bonus potential OTE. Call me asap to have an informal discussion and find out more.