Content & Communications Specialist - Middleton - £20-30,000 DOE (2/3 days home working once established)
My client is a major and leading B2B brand with extensive history and growing year on year, the role reports into a brilliant and supportive Head of marketing.
- Devise an external and internal communications content plan and editorial calendar for all key channels in conjunction with the Group Marketing & PR Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist
- Create content that engages and inspires audiences to interact with the brand for all online and offline channels (inc. email, landing pages, The Group website, case studies, newsletters, blogs, press materials, press releases, bylined articles, white papers, corporate videos and marketing collateral)
The Communications and Content Specialist is responsible for the planning and creation of content and content strategies for a range of traditional and digital media for the business group.
With specific responsibilities for the delivery of content across all Group owned platforms, the Content and Communications Specialist will work with the Group Marketing and PR Manager, and marketing colleagues across the Group, to develop and execute the internal and external content marketing strategy and integrated communications plan and to drive the business agenda.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- In partnership with the Group Marketing & PR Manager and the Digital Marketing Specialist, coordinate and execute the creation of content across all company owned channels.
- Create and source new content for communications
- Work with key stakeholders across the business group to create high value content
- Support other ad-hoc marketing projects such as content analysis, exhibition management, marketing literature
- Write and edit content ensuring a high degree of accuracy for all platforms
- Support the Digital Marketing Specialist on an SEO strategy for the companywebsite.
Tailoring, tracking and distributing content
- Re-purpose and tailor content for distribution across all media and all key target audiences
- Track topical issues and identify news hooks relevant to our campaigns to be leveraged for content creation/execution benefit
- Measure and evaluate feedback on distributed content to continuously improve
- Track competitor communications and content with a view to ensuring we differentiate our brand and gain stand out in the market
Brand development and stewardship
- Ensure content is consistently on message and adheres to the brand guidelines across all channels
- Develop and continuously update message maps for all campaigns
- Ensure that The Vita Group tone-of-voice and brand character is reflected in all marketing collateral copy, as well as special projects
Web content development
- Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to ensure that group website content increases site engagement
- Use engagement metrics to drive the development of future content
- Manage the translation of different language versions of the website
- Support the implementation of an SEO strategy in the region