1 day ago
Birmingham 25K - 30K Permanent
Job Reference: JW1155_1631702329
Middleweight Designer - Birmingham (v flex ref home working) +Excellent Bens
This role is focused on delivering creative excellence across all levels of a project lifecycle, including conceptualisation, design development, crafting and finalisation. You will be comfortable delivering a wide range of project types including design for packaging, concepts, key visuals, storyboarding retouching/visualisation, design principles & guidelines.
* You will have a strong understanding in the use of Adobe CC, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign - experience in the use of animation software such as After Effects would be an advantage
* Demonstrate strategic design thinking to all creative work, with ability to establish clearly defined routes/territories of exploration
* Have experience in creating and crafting distinctive brand assets and understanding their role as part of a wider brand ecosystem
* Strong communication skills (both written and oral) - client interaction and presentation experience would be an advantage
* Good awareness of brands, brand experience, brand ecosystems, consumer trends and insights would be an advantage
What's in it for me?
* Competitive salary
* Private healthcare
* Life Assurance scheme
* 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
* Buy more holidays scheme
* Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Recognition program
* Levy accredited qualifications
* Apple purchase discount scheme
Wondering about our offices?
You'll be based at our studio in Birmingham with onsite parking, a gym and multiple eateries, you'll have everything you need in walking distance. Working from our spacious studio you'll be mentored along your journey, given top-notch equipment to use and everything you need to develop and grow with us. The work family is big on fun too; with dozens of social events planned throughout each year to help balance out the work with the play.
Who are we?
Leading shopper-led strategic brand and packaging design consultancy that is part of a major International group. We help brands to win at 'Moment of Sale'. With more products available on our smartphones than a tradition retail environment and with the ability to experience multiple touchpoints at once, 'Point of Sale' has turned into 'Moment of Sale'. We believe Packaging design is at the centre and has become the most strategic piece of brand content. With an agile design toolbox based on strategic (FMOT, SMOT and Semiotics) and with adaptive capabilities, our aim is to make brands fit this new world by offering better, faster leaner design activities on a global scale.