Senior Product Manager - Construction industry
Paying up to £48,000 per annum
Crawley 1-2 days a week
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for driving the growing product range and deliver growth across the relevant regions. you will work towards the Business Unit goals and the overarching strategy as part of a team up to 4 Product managers. As part of the role you will be responsible identifying and researching new opportunities and development of product strategies, while ensuring the new product development pipeline is aligned to customer needs.
- Develop the GTM strategies for launching multi million pound launches of new products, internally and externally.
- Translate market intelligence and end user insight into business cases for adjacent or new opportunities.
- Utilise outside-in market analysis to identify emerging markets or business opportunities.
- Translating end market needs and trends into a long term profitable growth plan.
- Set direction for R&D efforts aligned to market analysis.
- Liaise with the wider Marketing team to create successful product marketing campaigns.
- Utilise value pricing model to market new and existing products.
- be up to date with Construction Market Insights and market developments.
- monitor competitor products and plans across the region and report on these.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in Engineering or Marketing
- Proven track record in a similar role within the Construction industry
- Experience of B2B and B2C
- Culturally aware with some international experience
- Evidence of implementing product Strategy across a region