Excellent salary + benefits + car allowance
We seek a confident, organised and proactive individual who can play a key role in the development LEVC's current and future product plan.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Director, this role will both define and deliver LEVC's future global Product Strategy for Cargo vehicles and manage the execution of the strategy for the existing product portfolio.
The work is often challenging and fast-paced and the candidate will need to be able to manage juggling various projects at the same time and work with sales teams, marketing teams, engineering, finance external agencies and senior stakeholders.
The Product Manager - Cargo Vehicles will be the expert knowledge holder within Marketing for their designated projects. The candidate will work closely with other members of the Product Team, in particular the Strategic Product Manager to achieve the team's objectives.
- Be the LEVC expert in the Cargo vehicle sector. Understand current and future products from all competitors (specification, price etc).
- Develop and lead the Product launch strategy for all LEVC Cargo vehicles. This includes Model year changes and new model launches.
- Participate in launch events as the Product lead (ie: Motorshow expert)
- Propose, manage and communicate pricing changes for your product range(s)
- Actively seek the "voice of the customer" for your product(s) to enable in-life development of the vehicles
- Through the Product Strategy Manager in the LEVC team contribute to the Product Emergence Strategy to ensure new Products and services reflect the needs of the Cargo Vehicle customer.
- Develop a complete understanding of the commercial / business opportunity in these sectors and be able to identify why the proposed sectors should be selected.
- Undertake analysis of pricing, specification, technology trends, customer research, in the Cargo Vehicle sectors.
- In conjunction with the Product Strategy Manager co-ordinate product inputs into the Product Gateway process (NPDS)
- Educated to degree level or relevant industry experience
- Can demonstrate strong Commercial skills. Can lead Business case investment decisions
- Organised and structured
- Ability to communicate at all levels. Includes ability to clearly state requirements and hold out for what really matters (needs) whilst being able to trade wants
- Detailed understanding of the automotive market and current product and technology trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear ability to function effectively in a multi-disciplined commercial team, under time pressure
- Candidate will have significant automotive experience within a product development role (ideally in the automotive sector)
- Candidate will have relevant experience of automotive product development processes and market trends
Any third party CV's or direct applications will be sent on to Culture Recruitment.