Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Birmingham (flexible working encouraged)
Salary: £20,000 + highly rewarding commission scheme with potential OTE of £40,000 (by end of year 1)
We are looking for a full time Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join Culture Recruitment, a unique flexible working environment based in Birmingham City Centre.
You will be taken under the wing of an experienced Director and introduced at your own pace to the world of recruitment. With the right attitude and tenacity you can become a successful, credible Recruitment Consultant and an expert in your field.
We are based in Alpha Towers, a co-shared office space with state of the art break out room and smaller rooms to allow for privacy.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Managing the full "360 recruitment cycle" from speaking with candidates to find out their preferences on new roles, to speaking with clients to advise them of how we assist filling vacancies.
- Building and developing strong, lasting relationships with both new and existing clients and candidates
- Offering clients advice on market trends including salaries
- Interviewing resourced HR and Accounts candidates and ensuring every candidate is compliant with right to work documentation
- Updating the in-house system with candidate and client information on a daily basis
- Identifying new business opportunities through strategic business development
- Working closely with our Marketing Manager to design and write bespoke e-shots and marketing campaigns
- Requesting references and checking suitability of applicants prior to submission
- Preparing high-quality CV's and correspondence to clients and arranging interviews
- Providing detailed, honest and constructive feedback to candidates following their interviews
As the Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will have;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions whilst working to processes
- The ability to re-prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills, willing to ring candidates and companies to cleanse the database
- Have drives to both succeed in a team and to be financially rewarded
- You may have experience working as a: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This is a genuinely great opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic team who will give you all the right foundations to build an incredibly successful career in recruitment.