Job Title: Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Recruitment Consultant - Mid-Senior Level Recruitment across Marketing/HR/Finance/IT/Sales
Location: Birmingham (flexible working encouraged)
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 + highly rewarding commission scheme
Do you have recruitment experience but are looking for a flexible working environment that lets you manage your own workload?
Who we are:
At Culture Group we're a collective of market leading recruiters that think and act differently to the herd. We break the rules, not for the sake of rule breaking but to challenge the "it's the way it's always been done" mentality. We've taken the best of what we've learned over the last 20 plus years, added our own ideas and dispensed with the unnecessary, rapidly evolving Culture Group into a multi-discipline and now multi-continent pioneering business
Shortlisted for Recruiter of the Year, just 3 years after its inception and winning corporate charity partner of the year for Cure Leukaemia!
We're immensely proud of our team and our loyal client and candidate family that share our values and echo a common testimonial of "expert recruiters that really give a sh**".
We continue to grow and have exceptional opportunities for driven and ambitious, like-minded people!
- We're looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants that reject second best and continually strive and push themselves for excellence.
- We can provide you with in-depth training to become a credible Recruitment Consultant within your field as well as giving you the flexibility to nurture your ambition and own ideas.
- This is a fully immersed 360 Recruitment Consultant role whereby you will not only be able to grow your own relationships with new clients, but also be able to enhance our pre-existing relationships, offering Financial Recruitment Services
- You'll own and manage your business pipeline, fully understanding and positively influencing risk by ensuring you have done everything you can to know and effectively communicate the detail which drives motivations and enables well informed decision making.
- You'll become a specialist in your niche, engaging through multiple channels and adding value to a leadership community where you will facilitate best practice sharing and peer to peer networking.
- You'll be given the best technology, tools, training, advice and team support, flexible working and the best reward scheme we've ever seen.
- You'll become an integral and valued part of our pioneering team, with a career path that is limited only by your ambition and desire to learn.
- The ideal person for us will have drive to succeed and desire to create long-lasting relationships with clients
- You don't need 'Sales' experience, you must just have a passion for building relationships with clients and working in a team to hit certain goals
- Natural competitiveness will quickly excel you in Recruitment
- You are inherently inquisitive and highly engaging to prospects, customers and colleagues with the confidence to ask, share, challenge, evolve and embrace ideas.
- You'll be able to adapt to different challenges, situations and personalities with an instinct of what to say as well as how and when to say it.
- You'll be highly effective communicating in writing, verbally and in person and take responsibility for delivering on your commitments to clients and your colleagues.
If this opportunity excites you and you'd like to find out more, apply now for a new career at Culture Group. Whilst previous Recruitment experience isn't necessary the ideal candidate would have previous backgrounds such as Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Executive, Field Sales, Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Manager or Branch Manager