Job Title: Commercial Pricing Analyst
Basic salary: £40,000 + good benefits package
A large global company with a UK office based in Crewe is recruiting a Commercial Pricing Analyst on a permanent basis. This role requires someone who isn't afraid to roll up his/her sleeves. The candidate needs to apply excellent business instincts and technical skills to help the business strive for optimised forecasting accuracy. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced and flexible working environment combined with excellent stakeholder influencing skills, to join a dynamic and growing global business.
- Timely and accurate preparation of daily, weekly and monthly global pricing analysis
- Communicate with global sales leads to extract and report on market intelligence
- Perform financial analysis and provide the information required to support decision making
- Interact with sales, pricing, operations and product heads and take appropriate actions to address deviations to target
- Prepare and develop reporting on all aspects of pricing relating to the Re-Commerce division
- Prepare and present daily management reporting package to the executive management
- Establish and maintain strong business information flow to drive increased visibility of risks and opportunities
- Ability to perform trend analysis across only key pricing drivers
- Make recommendations as changes occur in business drivers, reporting requirements, and organization structures. Understand the implications on the overall company business model.
- Ability to work with different pricing models and sales channels
- Deploy effective metrics and dashboards across the company to foster constant improvement and progress towards best practices.
Essential attributes required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience using MS Excel to a high level
- Proven track record of improving processes
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider candidates from similar backgrounds who have the required technical experience such as Pricing Analyst, Pricing Specialist, Pricing Consultant, Price Analyst, Chargemaster Analyst, Pricing Strategist