Content Team Account Manager
We are recruiting for a Content Manager to work in an independent, employee-owned agency. They help brands to listen and use that intelligence to craft meaningful conversations.
About the role
As a Content Manager, you will be joining a dedicated content management team.
You will drive and manage a range of content - from brand campaigns to articles, across platforms. You will be responsible for facilitating the entire content process - from creative development to final delivery and evaluation - within the following areas:
- Day-to-day client counsel, building and nurturing relationships with multiple senior stakeholders
- Collaborating with client partner agencies to enhance content and productively drive projects forward
- Managing junior team members, leading by example, and providing active advice and support
- Cross team collaboration and communication to ensure seamless, best practice project and content development
- Harnessing specialist expertise, at the right times - internally and externally - to drive industry leading content innovation
- Planning, directing, and briefing internal resource, across editorial, design and strategy
- Working closely with Community Managers to ensure all brand campaigns and launches are included in the brand social calendar
We are looking for a smart, motivated manager, with a minimum of three years agency-side project management experience, working with blue chip and/or luxury clients.
- Known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
- A natural team player, willing to lead whilst valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
- Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confident in driving conversations and often challenging them
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to dispense advice along the way to clients and team members
- Confident in pulling together ruthlessly accurate timelines and budgets
- Comfortable in providing constructive feedback to creative specialists
- Proactive in ensuring all streams of work are pursued and driven forward
- A direct and clear communicator - whether updating a client, presenting ideas, or briefing internal teams
- Extremely organised, with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to maintain high standards during bursts of activity
- A sideways thinker: thinking outside the box to discover new ideas and perspectives